Cart is empty
All Alpha Centauri knob-operated keyboard tray systems feature Sunway's ARMTKS-S articulating arm mechanism:
• A spring-assisted lift component conveniently controlled by a single knob.
• Height adjustment of 5.5" and a tilt range of +/- 15 degrees.
• 17.75" glide track for extension and retraction. 21" track available upon request.
• All-steel construction.
Specific to STKS840CH complete system:
• Constructed of attractive and durable phenolic composite material, 1/4" in thickness.
• Overall tray dimensions: 20”w x 10”d (with mouse tray fully retracted under keyboard tray).
• A full bullnose edge for a soft look and durable feel
• A 19”w x 2”d foam wrist pad covered in a soft vinyl material is standard. Gel wrist pad in leatherette vinyl is optional (specify gel pad when ordering, for this option)
• 9" diameter swivel mouse tray (TS40CH) attached to either front corner. (standard placement is right corner; specify left corner if desired.) Complete with mouse pad and edge guard material.
• Some assembly required; mounting hardware included
Color: Trays are Charcoal phenolic (black with gray specks) – CH. Wrist pad is Black.
Standard Keyboard Trays Sell Sheet
Keyboard Arms Sell Sheet
The AURORA keyboard tray features strategically positioned channels for keyboard stability. Includes a teardrop swivel mouse tray.
The 20" keyboard shelf provides enough room for your keyboard while the slide-to-the-side mouse tray accommodates the mouse. Ideal for limited space applications and multi-user workstations. "In The Zone" adjustable keyboard arm mechanism provides zones of comfort.